Barnett & Hall, L.L.P.
8350 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75206
Wendell Barnett began his career with the U.S. Justice Department as a trial attorney. In 1974, he started his private practice in Lubbock, Texas, and migrated his practice to Dallas in 1988. Mr. Barnett has focused his practice on estate and gift tax planning, corporations, partnerships, and probate. In addition to continuing to serve new clients and providing on-going support for his existing clients, Mr. Barnett speaks at seminars about Estate Planning.
- Texas Technological College, B.A.
- Class President
- University of Texas, Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Counsel Award and member of Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity
- Southern Methodist University, Master of Tax Law
Admissions, Memberships and Associations:
- Unites States Supreme Court, Admitted 1973
- United States Federal Court for the Northern District of Texas, Admitted 1974
- United States Federal Tax Court, Admitted 1971
- Supreme Court of Texas, Admitted 1969
- Unites States Department of Justice – Tax Division, 1969-1974
- United States Army, Captain – Military Intelligence
- Awarded the Bronze Star, 1968
- Quoted in the Wall Street Journal
- Member of the National Association of Estate Planning Councils; Member of the Dallas Bar Association Probate, Trust & Estates Section.
- Texas Lawyers and American Lawyer Magazines; Top Rated Estate Planning
- Martindale-Hubbell Attorney Rating by Pier Review "AV" Preeminent, The Top of the Top.
Out of the Office:
Wendell is married to Judith. They have two children and four grandchildren. His interests include traveling and spending time with his family, especially the grandchildren.